Saturday 24 July 2010

Gone to look for America

Ahhh, 21 days/3 weeks exactly until I return home to California. To be honest, I can't wait! England is absolutely amazing for what it is. It has an incredible amount of history as well as creative arts to be offered but... nothing beats California in my opinion. You just don't get the same "good vibrations" or extravagance you do in Cali. My boyfriend who is actually a British citizen (but was born and raised in Los Angeles. His Dad is British, mother Californian) agrees. He'll be moving to California two months after I go. It's going to be such a lovely new chapter in our lives, I can already feel it...



The love, the sun on our skin, the beautiful weather and hidden forests... I guess it's just hard to leave a place that's already perfect. Only wish we had the same government benefits and National Health Service as they do here but you can't always have your cake and eat it too... ):

No comments:

Post a Comment