Wednesday 7 July 2010

Current "Wants"

God, it's soooo sad! Whenever my boyfriend, John, is at work for the evening, I have nothing to really do but waste time on the internet or self-reflect. Yet lately I have developed this very bad habit of creating wishlists on multiple online stores while being very aware I am completely broke! I thought I'd might as well make something productive out of it and do a post. To share with you what I've been currently craving and wishing I had the means to afford... Surprisingly though most of the things are relatively cheap.

From top right to left: Plaited fine ball chain y-style necklace, Cropped wrap cardi, stone set ball chain earrings, deep-shopper bag, WAREHOUSE.CO.UK. Thandi bracelet set, F21. Hansine platform ankle boot with zip detail, MISSGUIDED.CO.UK

I would so wear all of these things together too, with a white tank and black leggings... I am just so obsessed with silver, metal, black mesh, faux leather and fur. The combination just oozes dark, almost intimidating, sexiness. My boyfriend was sweet enough to gift me the purse after hearing me long for it over a month now! I actually had it labeled in my bookmarks as "THE perfect purse", haha. I used to have a similar styled bag by H&M in brown but much more basic (no pockets) and of cheap quality... I'm ecstatic to receive the black one, it's like the new and improved version of my old bag and it was on sale for only 17 pounds! When I do, I plan to use it everyday for school in America. I also plan to do a look or two with it. Now if only I could magically conjure up the money for the rest of the items... Ah... the pain of being a broke college student...

No comments:

Post a Comment