Saturday 3 July 2010

First.

Finally got my own blog! It's always been something I've wanted to establish. Not for the purposes of an online diary, more so to discover people around the world with similar interests. I always love going through other peoples blogs and getting that intimate look inside. Not in a creepy way or anything, haha, just in such a way where you really get in touch with their human side. I don't believe in being artificial. It doesn't impress me... yet I feel that a lot of people are these days. However, I know it isn't true for a lot of cases. There are those in my generation who are merely in it for the same reason I am. We're here to connect. To search out those like our own...

Anyways! I feel like I should probably give a little introduction of myself:
I'm 19 years old, born March 8th. I'm a Pisces sun sign, Sagittarius moon, Libra rising (Yes, I am a true believer in Astrology! In fact, I'll probably elaborate on the subject sometime in the future). I am half Mexican, half German descent. Born and raised in Northern California, I've recently moved to Northern England to live with my boyfriend since last March. When I return home mid-August I plan to enroll into a cosmetology course to attain my license then go on to an art school to study fashion design. In all actuality though, I'm really a painter at heart, in which I excel in both digital and traditional mediums. Check out my deviantart and judge for yourself.

Hmmmm... well I think that is it for the time being. I will definitely continue to update this blog with personal photos and stories. I want to share with you what so many of you share with us. I really think blogging is a very wonderful, positive, and creative outlet! So much inspiration and ideas to be shared!

Tata for now!
xoxoxo

Oh, and please follow my blog with bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment